So you've started a business (or you're thinking about doing so) - congratulations! I'm excited that you've found something you're interested in or passionate about to build a company around! Being in business is no easy career path nor is it overnight success, but it is extremely rewarding and I love every aspect of it.
I hope you find this page helpful in whatever stage you're at in your business journey. Explore the resources, fill out the worksheets, and feel comforted that you're not alone in your pursuit and that there is room enough for all entrepreneurs!
- Register your business here:
- Here's a good resource for starting a business in Hawaii
My favorite business books to read/listen to:
- Crushing It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster by Darren Hardy
- The Common Path to Uncommon Success by John Lee Dumas
Businesses you can use for products:
Websites that I would recommend using:
- Creative Market
Apps that I would recommend using:
- The Preview App
Great Local Businesses that I use and love:
- Blank Canvas
- Professional Image
- Kicking Bird Photography
Random Hacks that help you to be more productive
- Text Replacement on your phone for common phrases you use/say
- Batch Working
- Taking restful breaks
- Eating good meals
Best forms of motivation for me:
- Thinking about providing for my family
- Kicking out all negative thoughts as soon as they enter
- Getting enough Sleep!
- Believing in myself
- Being grateful for my community
Here are some worksheets to help you write down your thoughts and plan your success!
Thank you for all this incredibly valuable information!