Kaulumaika Creative Contest
Kaulumaika Creative Contest Official Rules
July is a special month for Kaulumaika and our family! It is the month that Kaulumaika turns FOUR!!! (It's also my birthday month) To celebrate, we'll be sponsoring a creative contest with 13 winners!!!! If you're a designer or seamstress then I hope you participate in the fun and compete for a prize. If you're a supportive community member then I hope you participate in the judging portion and encouragement of our contestants. Contest will be held on Instagram July 6th to July 30th, 2021. If you have any questions about the contest then read the FAQ below or email: email@example.com
|$100 Kaulumaika Store Credit
|$50 Kaulumaika Store Credit
|$25 Kaulumaika Store Credit
|10 Runner Ups
|$5 Kaulumaika Store Credit
|Open for entries
|Closed for entries
|1st Round of Voting Opens
|1st Round of Voting Closes
|2nd Round of Voting Opens
|2nd Round of Voting Closes
- What you sew or create must be made up of at least 50% Kaulumaika Original Fabric.
- You can only enter one post
- Use the hashtag: #kaulumaikacreative and tag @kaulumaika in the post
- You can share as many posts, stories, reels, etc as you would like, but you can only officially enter one post.
- You must have a public account to participate in this contest. If you want, you can turn your account public for the duration of the contest and then turn it back private once the contest is over.
- No purchase is necessary
- Contest is not affiliated with Instagram
- Entries and registration submissions that are inappropriate in Kaulumaika’s sole discretion (including, but not limited to, entries that are vulgar, promote hate, are sexually explicit or make unauthorized use of another’s creations, image, likeness or trademarks) or in any way out of compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- Like count must be turned on for at least the day of July 24th and 25th so that the top 13 winners can be selected.
- The top 3 winners (based on like counts) will be posted on Kaulumaika's story page for voting to determine the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner.
How to Enter
- Create a piece with Kaulumaika original fabric.
- Take pictures or video of what you made.
- Post your picture or video on Instagram, sharing what you created, and use the hashtag: #kaulumaikacreative in the caption and tag @kaulumaika in the post.
- Ask your friends and family to like your post
Who can enter? This contest is open to all Kaulumaika community members over the age of 18.
How many entries can I enter? You can enter only ONE ENTRY in this contest. Designs entered in previous Kaulumaika contests are not eligible.
Who will judge the contest? All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 13 winning designs. The first place winner will be the entry with the most votes.
Who can vote? Anyone can vote when voting opens.
Can you use an item that you made previously? Yes! Just as long as you haven’t used the same item to enter another Kaulumaika contest.
Aloha for Maui Coloring Pages
Aloha For Maui
A lei of lokelani and love for Maui and their families.
Pule For Maui
Keeping a prayer always in our hearts no matter where we are in the world for all those who perished in the fire and also those who survived it.